Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Correction and Update from Marjorie Taliano-Nordas



In an earlier post, I wrote that Marjorie was the Director of the Eurythmy School in Oslo. In fact, Coralee Schmandt is the Director. My apologies. The good news is that Coralee Schmandt is also a Canadian! Here is an update from Marjorie...




We've been and are practicing the Foundation Stone with Dorothea Mier who was visiting Oslo. I am now going to Dornach for another European project with 12 eurythmists. As well, I teach fulltime, from kindergarten to tenth grade; also teachers and parents...and I play flute! I will try to come to Montreal in May for a visit...










Right now it is clearer light everyday, snowy and frosty but not as cold as Canada and the darkness is lightening up everyday a little more.

No comments: